HAVE YOU GOT A FOOD EMERGENCY?
Get in touch straight away with one of the referrers on the list shown (or simply ask your own GP) or email email@example.com for advice. Please remember we are a voluntary-run organisation and do not offer a 24/7 response but will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
WANT TO DONATE FOOD OR TOILETRIES?
We have several food donation points in Sherborne including Sherborne Abbey, Cheap Street Church, The Sacred Heart & St Aldhelm Catholic Church, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and the Co-operative Food Supermarket, Westbridge Park. See what we need. We are also grateful to the ABBEY PHARMACY in Cheap Street Sherborne, for supporting the food bank as a collection point for toiletries, personal hygiene items and baby needs.
We accept referrals from many agencies, as well as GPs, hospitals, district nurses, teachers and priests.
If you believe your organisation could benefit from referring individuals or families to us please get in touch with your details.
Current referrers to Sherborne Food Bank include:
• Street Pastors
• Bournemouth Churches Housing Association
• Magna Housing Group
• Magna Money Matters
• Sherborne CAB
• St. Paul’s at the Gryphon School
• Napier Court Centre Manager
• Mental Health Team
• The RendezVous
• Sturminster Newton Learning Disabilities Team
• Dorset Health Care Trust
• The Gryphon School
• North Dorset Learning Disabilities Team
• Tinney’s Lane Children’s Centre
• Newland Surgery Wootton Grove
• Bute House Surgery
• Re-Think Mental Health Team
• Hub: Early Intervention Team
• Dorset Rape Crisis Support Centre