Sherborne Food Bank is delighted to partner with The Pod in Cheap Street.
If you need help from us then The Pod is able to refer you.
For several years, Cheap Street Church has supported work with displaced and vulnerable people from around the world and helped to settle over 20 people in the local community through the Government’s Resettlement Scheme. It opened The Pod in Cheap Street (just by the entrance to the Church) as part of its extended community outreach.
Inside the pod you’ll find a friendly welcome! Along with:
- Information about community support projects
- Information about what Churches are offering in the town
- Links to local financial and practical assistance
- Encouragement of ways in which the community can help others
- Second-hand Christian Books to borrow
- Sticky Church craft bags for children
- A listing ear to views and ideas from the community!
We are grateful to The Pod – and to all our supporting partners – for helping us continue the important work we do.
Image: Lynn and Hester at The Pod, with Sherborne Food Bank’s window display